Monday, April 27, 2015

Goddesses in the Dust: Can We Move to Italy?

Unearthing the divine feminine, one archetype at a time...


I recently heard this song for the first time, and the throaty, evocative voice of the singer, Julia Fordham, brought back the sounds of Joni Mitchell. While Greece may be my foreign country of choice, Italy is not far behind. With its goddess-worthy landscape, Julia's song has me yearning for the delights of this beautiful place and brings back memories of recent journeys.



10 comments:

  1. I loved Italy and could definitely live there. I even loved Rome and hope to return there one day. I'm a Joni fan too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italy is among my favorite countries:) I can speak Italian (or at least I think so;-) so I could also definitely move there:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous pic of you, Sis. That moonlit meal looks enviable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Italy has always been on my list. Are the pictures of you in Greece or Italy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom, These photos are all from Italy, specifically Stresa.

      Delete
  5. She does sound like Joni. After England, Italy is the country I've visited the most. You look so happy there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's something undeniably magical about Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my sister lives in Rome and oh boy - I'd move there in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Italy is my favorite country. I was dreaming of moving there when I was a teenager. Their nature is fantastic. Food and fashion.... spectacular! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting♡